Thursday, August 19, 2010

On Marketing and Cat Health


Having majored in marketing at college, I pay attention to things like the names of products. I mean, seriously, the people who came up with the name "AcipHex" for a drug either never said it aloud, or they have a really sophomoric sense of humor! The first few times I saw their commercials, it took me several minutes afterward to stop laughing.

But turning to more serious matters, I have an elderly cat who always seems to have diarrhea. (Talk about your "ass effects"!) This is despite the probiotic supplement I sprinkle on her soft food every day. Not only unpleasant for me to clean up, as she also has problems hitting her litter box and has a tendency to drape poop across the sides, it has to be causing her some distress, as well. That's why I was really excited to find the product pictured here, RuniPoo Relief. No doubt what that's for, huh?

Who knows what went on in the meetings when the folks at Native Remedies were deciding on the name for this, but I'm ordering a bottle for my little Vixen today. If it even comes close to living up to its name, I'll be a loyal customer!

Oh, and did I mention that I've just added the entire line of PetAlive products to the Old Maid Cat Lady retail site? It's true! You can find a remedy for just about any ailment plaguing your little darlings, from adrenal gland issues to wounds. They're all natural and homeopathic, too. Don't know about you, but I feel better treating my cat with natural products rather than running up expensive vet bills and filling her full of chemicals. Here's a list of the various feline conditions that can be improved with their products:
You'll find all the PetAlive products and many other fine health care products for your cat at OldMaidCatLady.com. And why not pick up a little something for yourself while you're there, too? Anyone who serves their cat as well as you do deserves a little treat now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment