Friday, December 31, 2010

We're Moving!

If you've been following this blog, you'll want to adjust where you're looking for it! All the existing posts are being moved over to my retail site, OldMaidCatLady.com. While I've enjoyed using the Blogger site for them, it doesn't do as much to drive organic traffic to the retail site as it will when it's actually located there.

Seems backwards, doesn't it? People need to find my retail site with the blog on it before they can find the posts that will bring them there...hmmmm. But that's what my SEO folks tell me, so I'm following their recommendation and moving the blog over there. It has something to do with the robots that crawl websites looking for certain elements on them so they know to include them in search results in places like Google, Bing, etc. I'll try to post to both places going forward, but be aware that the first place anything will be posted is on that location.

Purrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment